As safety professionals we lend a hand to people in need, but without losing sight of our own safety. In our aim for a safety society, we put health of and the responsibility for our community workers first.
The second residence had been equipped with wood-fired hearts and smokers. The fire penetrations are staged with gas-fired hearts, a new method.
Features residence 2
- two floors
- one hearth with flashover
- marijuana plantation
- Fire brigade
Possible learning goals or core tasks
This residence resembles a terraced house and can therefore be perfectly used to practice residential fire-fighting, in which heat and smoke play a big role.
The following learning goals can be trained for firemen.
- explore with compressed air
- deploy with high pressure
- saving victims
- ventilation techniques
- exercises with Building Factors, Smoke, Air Track, Heat and Flame (B-SAHF)
- deploy a team of 6 ánd variable vehicle complement
- indoor fire
- indoor fire with victims
- indoor fire with vertical fire spread
Residence 2 is also suitable for the core tasks: technical assistance and incident management hazardous materials. Scenarios with carbon monoxide and natural gas leakage can be practiced. For example scenarios with carbon monoxide.